The Six Golden Rules
These rules are specific to our school and teach and guide our students to cultivate Indian values which are fast vanishing from the Indian scenario. These golden rules have set a daily routine to capture the essence of self-discipline and good health which help all our students to lead stress free, happy, healthy and successful lives no matter wherever they go.
The 6 golden rules are as follows:-
- Children should wish ‘Good Morning’ and ‘Good Night’ and greet their parents by touching their feet. Girls may or may not touch the feet of their parents.
- Breakfast should include sprouted grams.
- All meals should include vegetables which the children should enjoy eating.
- Children should do self study for at least 2 hours every day.
- Children should obey and respect their elders and always speak the truth.
- Parents should restrict the kind of TV programs that the children watch and the children should obey.